How the assessment works
- We’ll ask you questions about things that may affect your risk of a specific type of cancer. To find out why we’re asking a particular question, click the “Why is this important?” link.
- The calculation of your risk is based on studies of people age 40 and over who have no previous history of cancer. But everyone can benefit by learning more about their risk and receiving a personal health action plan.
- Save, print or email your results to refer to later, or share them with your healthcare provider.
- Your risk can change over time. We suggest coming back every so often to see whether there has been a change.
- This assessment is not intended to diagnose cancer.